Wedding Facilities for Hire
Time and Talents offers a heritage venue for weddings, in Rotherhithe SE16, a few minutes form Central London.
With a quirky history, in a leafy 'village' setting, right in central London, our spaces are the perfect location to make your event even more special.
For information on pricing and terms, please select the space of interest at the bottom of the page.
Who wouldn't want to get married in an Old Mortuary...?
At weekends, the historic Old Mortuary is available to be transformed into a magical wedding and events venue, perfect for creative and quirky couples who want that 'village hall' feel, minutes away from Central London.
At the Old Mortuary, you can...
- Have a right old knees up in the village-hall style Russell Hall, under oak beamed ceilings
- Have a glass of champagne and take photographs on the Wisteria terrace, overlooking magical St Mary's Churchyard Gardens and a view of historic St Mary's Church
- Opt for catering of your own choice, perhaps choosing from a range of local suppliers, from social enterprises, to gastropubs, to celebrity Chef restaurants
- Decorate to meet your own personal taste - as traditional, or as quirky, as you like
- Support an award-winning community charity and not a big corporate hotel
Time & Talents' Old Mortuary wedding venue can be hired:
- For a full weekend, from Friday night through to Sunday night, for a flat fee
- All cleaning included
- Two planning visits with our friendly venue staff included
Things to remember:
- By weekday, Time and Talents' Old Mortuary is a lively, thriving community centre working with the people in need. Although it's an attractive and historic location, it's not a hotel or specialist wedding venue
- The Old Mortuary is offered on a 'space only' basis. We're not able to offer wedding planning services or wedding advice.
- We provide a range of links to potential local and socially conscious suppliers online, with whom you can arrange support directly, from decor to catering and flowers. You are very welcome to use any suppliers you wish.
- We include two x one hour planning visits before your wedding to discuss your needs with our staff and ensure you are all ready to go on the big day.
For weddings there is a deposit of £500, and a cancellation policy of no less than 2 months. For information on pricing and terms, please select the space of interest below.